2023 Dates and Prices
Mach Hach BaAretz (10th Grade)
Dates: Monday, July 10 – Tuesday, August 15, 2023
- Meeting Voucher: Attend one of our info nights and receive a $50 voucher should you apply within ten days of the meeting.
- Early Bird Discount: All families who apply before November 15, receive $100 off the tuition.
- Early Payment Discount: All families who pay in full prior to April 1, receive $100 off the tuition.
- Flight Credit: Any family who purchases their own travel to Israel, receives $1,400 off the tuition.
- Multiple Children: If two children from you family are attending, receive a $500 family discount. If three children attend, receive a $1,000 family discount.
- Checks can be made out to Bnei Akiva and mailed to: 520 8th Ave. 15th Floor. New York, NY 10018.
- You may pay by credit card using our webpage. Please note that a 3% service fee applies.
Purchase a cancellation policy for the summer. There are two options (for more details, go to the Forms section of the website).
- Basic Plan: $268
- Deluxe Plan including Cancel For Any Reason: $391.50
- Due with Application: $500
- January 1: $2,000
- March 1: $3,000
- May 1: Balance
- Until January 1: $250 non-refundable
- January 1-February 28: $1000 non-refundable
- March 1-April 30: $2500 non-refundable
- May 1-31: $4,000 non-refundable
- After June 1: No refunds
Bnei Akiva works hard to help as many families as possible make this dream a reality. A financial aid application is available in the Forms section of our website. Additionally, please read through the Financial Aid Options (also in our Forms section) to learn about other possible sources of savings.