2020 Dates and Prices
Dates: Monday, July 6 – Tuesday, August 11, 2020
Price: $7,900 (includes $400 registration fee)
- Meeting Voucher: Attend one of our info nights and receive a $50 voucher should you apply within ten days of the meeting.
- Early Bird Discount: All families who apply before December 1, receive $100 off the tuition.
- Early Payment Discount: All families who pay in full prior to April 1, receive $100 off the tuition.
- Flight Credit: Any family who purchases their own travel to Israel, receives $1,600 off the tuition.
- Multiple Children: If two children from you family are attending, receive a $500 family discount. If three children attend, receive a $1,000 family discount.
Purchase a cancellation policy for the summer. Price: TBA
- Due with Application: $400
- January 1: $2,000
- March 1: $2,500
- May 1: Balance
Bnei Akiva works hard to help as many families as possible make this dream a reality. A financial aid application is available in the Forms section of our website. Additionally, please read through the Financial Aid Options (also in our Forms section) to learn about other possible sources of savings.